Wednesday, February 26, 2014

38 Weeks



How far along: 38 weeks today-how did that happen?!

Gender:Boy-we can't wait to meet him!

Weight gain: 35 lbs...

Maternity clothes: yep-the usual suspects...although I'm down to one pair of jeans-the full belly panel ones. My low panel jeans are just too uncomfortable at this point...

Stretch marks: yep-they've reared their ugly head-this little guy is stretching me out-I don't think there's much room left for him!

Belly button in or out: as out as it's going to get I think-which is pretty much flat

Sleep: ugh not happening! I think it's natures' way of getting me ready for this baby. Last night I was so tired I went to bed at 8:30, only to wake up at 9:45, 11:15, 2:22, 4:36 and then my alarm at 5:15...so, yeah, that was fun!

Best moment this week: having a last 'girls night' with some fabulous ladies that included staying up past midnight! And catching up with another great friend-my college roomie, Bur! I sure have been feeling the love lately and can't wait to welcome this little guy into such a loving and supportive family/circle of friends!!

Worst moment this week: lack of sleep/naps-I got so spoiled last week on school vacation with my daily naps!

Miss anything: a full nights sleep-ha! I probably won't see one of those for the next 20 years or so...

Movement: oh yes, baby G is an active little guy!

Cravings:nah, not really

Looking forward to: meeting our little one in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment