Thursday, February 13, 2014

36 Weeks




How far along: 36 weeks yesterday!

Gender: boy

Weight gain: 30 lbs 

Maternity clothes: I've still got my staples that I rotate, but I'm running out if creative ways to mix and match them so there are a lot of duplicate outfits at this point...

Stretch marks: still none 

Belly button in or out: completely flat

Sleep: averaging one get-up a night, although the other night I could not sleep at all and got a total of 4 hours...the next day was pretty rough!

Best moment this week: hanging out with my new nephew Charlie! He's such a cutie and I can't wait to get the two boys together!

Worst moment this week: let's just say I was introduced to Braxton-hicks this week. For the first time ever, I felt some pretty intense pressure and tightness in my stomach. I had no idea what I was feeling and whether or not it meant I was going into labor-so that was pretty scary! But I had a regularly scheduled appt and my midwife assured me that it's completely normal and it's a good thing and does not mean I'm going into labor anytime soon-so that was all good to hear! When I woke up the next day I felt better, but I'm glad I know what to expect with that! 

Miss anything: just being able to move around quicker and not feeling so large...

Movement: oh yes-this baby is so active it's nuts! My midwife told me to monitor fetal movements and that I should feel 10 within an hour. Well I've tried it and have been averaging 10 kicks within 10 minutes was the most and one time we reached 10 kicks within a minute! I have a feeling we're going to have our hands full with this little guy!

Cravings: pancakes! I've had pancakes for the last 2 out of 5 meals...I crave light, fluffy, buttery pancakes..

Looking forward to: a hot date tomorrow night with my valentine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment