Thursday, February 6, 2014

35 Weeks



How far along: 35 weeks yesterday

Gender: baby boy

Weight gain: 25ish lbs

Maternity clothes: still love them, but even my gap jeans are getting a little tight :/

Stretch marks: no none yet!

Belly button in or out: flattest I've seen it yet...I may be popping out soon after all!

Sleep: waking up a few times a night...just getting ready for baby G I guess

Best moment this week: a snow day on Wednesday let me relax and do some laundry for baby G

Worst moment this week: not feeling well and doctors offices closed due to said snow day

Miss anything:a nice glass of wine, green grass, flowers and temps above 50

Movement: still lots of movement, baby G definitely has his downtimes and active times

Cravings: I've moved on from milk to ice cream and milkshakes 

Looking forward to: resting up this weekend, I am exhausted lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment