Thursday, February 20, 2014

37 Weeks


How far along: 37 weeks-I am officially full term, after a loss this is a huge deal. We didn't know if we would ever get to this point, so it feels great to be here!

Gender: it's a boy-and we're so excited-can't wait to meet you little guy!!

Weight gain: 33 lbs

Maternity clothes: still rotating a select few...it's starting to get a little old, but I refuse to buy any new maternity clothes

Stretch marks: ugh omg yes-spotted them for the first time this morning :( I'm not sure if they've been there for awhile and I haven't seen them because they're so low or if they are a new addition this week, but I'm super bummed....thought I had avoided that whole situation-guess it's one-pieces for me this summer...

Belly button in or out: in but flattened out as can be

Sleep: I'm averaging a good amount total, although I'm still getting up at least once in the night to pee. And this weekend has been school vacation so I've been staying up later than usual-I'm hooked on Netflix!

Best moment this week: reaching the milestone of 37 weeks, don't get me wrong, I'm hoping to go to the full 40, but after holding my breath and praying for this baby throughout most of the first trimester, it feels so good to have carried this baby to 'full term' :)

Worst moment this week: finding my stretch marks! I'll get over it and of course it's all worth it in the end, but it's definitely a disappointment to realize my body really isn't ever going to be the same...

Miss anything: my stretch mark free belly....(okay, okay I'll move on)

Movement: still tons! Nick's mom and brothers were over on Sunday and got to see some major movement-it was really cool for them to see!

Cravings: still milk and dairy products-love my ice cream :)

Looking forward to: just the weeks I have left to finalize things and spend time with friends and nick before our life gets turned upside down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment