Wednesday, November 27, 2013

25 weeks




How far along: 25 weeks

Gender: finding out tonight at our gender reveal party!!

Weight gain: 17 lbs-yikes!! Gained 8 lbs just last month...need to watch it with turkey day coming up...

Maternity clothes: love them! Just got some nice shirts for the holidays 

Stretch marks: none yet (fingers crossed)

Belly button in or out: still in but starting to stretch and flatten out a bit

Sleep: not great...woke up to some serious leg cramps this am

Best moment this week: probably hasn't happened yet-I'm sure the best moment of the week will be tonight when we cut into that cake and find out if baby G is a he or she!

Worst moment this week: I guess just the leg cramps, can't really complain too much-feeling very content and thankful! 

Miss anything: I'm sure I'll be missing all the fun holiday cocktails this weekend or a glass of wine at the parties 

Movement: oh yeah, baby G is moving and grooving 

Cravings: still love milk!!

Looking forward to: So much!! Gender reveal party tonight and seeing our friends and family, Thanksgiving tomorrow with my husbands side of the family-they've traveled from afar! And then heading to VT with my parents and our good friends for the weekend!! Like I said, I have so so much to be thankful for and some great times ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment