Friday, November 8, 2013

22 Weeks



How far along: 22 weeks!

Gender: we'll find out the 27th :)

Weight gain: I'm not sure, I haven't wished myself since last dr appt, when I was up 12 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm loving gap maternity right now, but going to check out destination maternity this weekend with some coups!

Stretch marks: none yet (fingers crossed)

Belly button in or out: in 

Sleep: okay...been tossing and turning a bit but nothing major

Best moment this week: hearing Christmas music on the radio!! So pumped for the holiday season!

Worst moment this week: just some stress with work...

Miss anything: a nice glass of wine on said stressful days :)

Movement: oh yeah! I feel baby G moving around throughout the day

Cravings: on a cold rainy day I ran to an old favorite and got one of my favorite dishes-garlic cheese sticks and pasta fra diavoli-it was soooo good!

Looking forward to: our next appointment on the 21st and our gender reveal party on the 27th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment