Wednesday, November 13, 2013

23 Weeks



How far along: 23 weeks

Gender: we'll find out in 2 weeks!! Can't wait! 

Weight gain: will find out next week at my appt...

Maternity clothes: still loving them-although I'm having trouble squeezing into my winter coats and it's getting pretty cold out here. I may have to spring for a maternity coat, but I don't know-is it really worth it?? Those things are expensive!

Stretch marks: none yet...fingers crossed!!

Belly button in or out: see above...

Sleep: pretty good...I've still had a couple of 3 am wake ups, but I'm usually able to go back to sleep for a bit. 

Best moment this week: feeling baby G move all around-that never gets old!! Oh, and buying a new car!! Well a used car-but new to us! It's a 2012 honda pilot and it's sooo pretty :) I love it! Can't wait to fill that thing with lots of kiddos! 

Worst moment this week: just work stress and some ugly headaches :/

Miss anything: maybe a nice glass of red wine after a long day or paired with meals   

Movement: yes lots-and I love it!! Nick swears he saw something from the outside, but I'm still waiting to see that! 

Cravings: nope not really...

Looking forward to: finding out the gender in a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment