Tuesday, November 19, 2013

24 Weeks





How far along: 24 weeks!! Yay for viability day!!

Gender: we'll know a week from today! The cake has been dropped off! :) :)

Weight gain:

Maternity clothes: love them

Stretch marks: none yet and lathering up often!

Belly button in or out: definitely in, but it is getting flattened out. 

Sleep: not bad, still tossing and turning most nights around 3am

Best moment this week: open our front door yesterday to find a cake sitting there. Our downstairs neighbors brought us a huge homemade chocolate cake with homemade vanilla frosting....OMG it was pure heaven! They are seriously the sweetest people and it was amazing!!

Worst moment this week: Monday was a rough morning...Mondays usually are anyway, but this particular morning I'm running late for work and I'm just about out the door when I step in a big pile of dog doo...had to go wash them off then walking back out the door to it down pouring outside and no hood...ugh oh well the day only went up from there!

Miss anything: a nice glass of crisp white wine with dinner

Movement: oh yeah, I've still got my little gymnast in there :)

Cravings: milk!! I've never drank so much milk than I have with this pregnancy! Before, I didn't even drink 'real' milk, I drank almond or coconut if anything, but now that stuff just won't do!

Looking forward to: thanksgiving in Vermont next week and baby Gs gender reveal-a week from today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment