Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I love this holiday-it's close to the other big holiday, so it feels very similar, yet there's not the stress of gift buying & giving. This year, we're continuing our family tradition of going to VT with our family friends. We'll be heading up to Manchester, VT tomorrow, and I can't wait. It's absolutely gorgeous up there this time of year! 

We'll be cooking dinner tomorrow and then heading out to the outlets for Black Friday- I can't wait!! So far, it looks like Kate Spade, J. Crew, and Vineyard Vines are all having huge sales-YAY! 



Lately, I feel thankful for so many things....

1.) Seeing friends and family who all have their health and are in good spirits.

2.) Driving around and seeing decorated houses-those icicle lights get me every time!

3.) Being part of special traditions that hold so much meaning to me. 

4.) Having close family nearby to share the holidays with.

5.) Starting the Christmas decorations!! 

6.) Oh and Rod Stewart's new Christmas album- love :) 



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And good luck, if you're like me and are braving the crowds on Black Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment