Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday #4

This week, I'm thankful for....

1.) The right to VOTE!

2.) Getting this magazine:

3.)  A new blanket to snuggle up with

4.) Our annual VT trip for Thanksgiving, only a few weeks away

5.) Finding the perfect "bathroom baskets" for my cousins upcoming wedding! Can't wait to fill these with all sorts of goodies for the Men's Women's rooms :)


6.) A husband who has dinner ready when I get home, when it's just been one of those days

7.) Finding a new route home that's shaved about 15 minutes off my commute

8.) Breakfast for dinner

9.) That the fireplace is on, pretty much every night now :)

10.) Love and appreciation from my students!

2 comments:

  1. I love your baskets! We did that at our wedding and it was a huge hit :) Real Simple is also one of my fav's, but I only get the iPad subscription now-- such great inspiration in there! Thanks again for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! Glad to hear they were such a hit! I get to go to Target this weekend to fill them up-I can't wait :) I'm such a techie novice, so I couldn't figure out how to "grab" your button, but if I ever figure it out, I definitely will!!

    ReplyDelete