Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My 100th Post!!!

I can't believe this little ol' blog has gotten to 100 posts! I started this over a year ago as a way to keep friends and family in the loop. Along the way, I've met some great people and incredible bloggers who have inspired me to keep writing. No matter how silly or mundane I think something in my life is, it's a part of my life. It's a memory and I've documented it.

 It's fun to look back at past posts and see where I was in my life at that point. I'm glad that years down the road, I'll have something to look back at and show my kids.
 I'm glad that blogging is something I enjoy doing and something I find fun. 
I know I can only improve and I look forward to what's to come...


For now, I'll leave you with some pictures of my two favorites in the world :) :) 






Thanks for reading!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy 100!! Such a milestone!!

    xo Rach
    rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete