Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday #3

So many things to be thankful for this week....

First and foremost, I am so thankful for the safety of my immediate and extended family in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. It was a rough storm, especially for my family down in NY and NJ, but it really makes you realize what's important in life-the people, not the things!

I'm also thankful that I'm writing this in November! Yes, guys, today is November 1st! You know what that means....my most favorite time of the year ever...the holidays!! Thanksgiving and Christmas! November and December are the best months, I just love this time of year. 

This November we have something extra special to look forward to, my cousin Jackie's wedding!

Lots of exciting things to come, I can't wait! Hopefully these 2 months won't speed by like they always do, and I can soak up all the special time with loved ones :) 

So, all in all, I'm feeling very thankful this Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome things to be thankful for and im happy you and your family are safe too. im from Massachusetts originally :) btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I didn't know you were from MA-love finding fellow MA peeps :) Hope you and your adorable family are all doing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're safe!! Yay for the holidays too, I love them!

    ReplyDelete