Friday, July 8, 2011

Wish List

For the past few months, my husband has been out of work and so we've been pinching our pennies to make ends meet.  I have a great job, that pays pretty well-but we do live in Boston, and with only one income, it was difficult. 

But......Nick got a job!!!! I am so excited for him, he deserves to be happy and fulfilled with his work, and I'm really hoping this job does just that.

Another plus...I get to shop again!! Feel the rush! Now, I'm not going to go crazy or anything, throughout these past few months I have learned how to live frugally and I do want to continue that.  However, there are a few items on my wishlist and I'm hoping to splurge on at least one :)


I definitely have to research this product, as it is such a HUGE purchase, but after playing with my friend S's all weekend, it is a must have! I love love love taking pictures, and the pictures this camera takes are amazing :)



I know this one is a stretch, since it's also a big purchase, and my old macbook works fine-but a girl can dream right?!



I love these sandals! I saw someone wearing the black/silver pair and thought they were adorable! I think this purchase is do-able.  I'm getting my credit card ready as we speak.... :)





Love these boat shoes! They have a slightly Lilly flair, which I love :)





Technically I am due for an upgrade from the 3GS, so this purchase could be a possibility, but I'm thinking I might want to wait until September for the iphone5!! Even if I don't get the iphone 5, the iphone4 price will have dropped drastically.



So those are a few of the things I'm currently coveting.
Can't wait to shop until I drop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment