Thursday, July 7, 2011

1st Anniversary-paper??

So, with my first wedding anniversary around the corner, I am working on a present for Nick-but it's a little upgrade from the traditional paper gift :)

I am a huge believer in tradition, and while I don't want to break this one- technology such as blogs, emails, tweets, etc are the modern upgrade to paper....I thought of an idea that is not only *free* it is really meaningful for me....

I created two movies within imovie of pictures and videos from our wedding and honeymoon set to music-our wedding song: John Legend's 'I'll Stay With You' and a song that we heard throughout our honeymoon, 'Bob Marley's' Is this Love?

Sorry, I won't post it here (I want him to be the first to see it :) But, here are the songs, they are some of my favorites:




I know it isn't exactly the traditional paper present-so, what do you think-does it work?!

No comments:

Post a Comment