Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair Despair

So, per uge I have been getting bored with my hair lately and I'm looking for a change.  It seems I do this every two years, I grow out my hair and then chop off 10-11 inches (and donate ).  However, this time, I'm just not sure what to do-I definitely want a change, but sometimes I really like my hair and the way it looks and other times I feel like it just hangs there.  I'm either thinking I'll chop it off again or maybe color it-I'm thinking dark chestnut brown...

Here are a couple of different ways my hair has looked-let me know what you think, pretty, pretty please :)




 These are styles that I'm thinking of...


 this color??


this cut?




Okay, any thoughts/ideas are appreciated! I am SO bad at making decisions when it comes to my hair...but hopefully I can do something new/exciting for the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment