Tuesday, January 21, 2014

33 Weeks



How far along: 33 weeks down, 7 to go!

Gender: team blue all the way 

Weight gain: 20-25 lbs give or take...

Maternity clothes: still love them-but getting a little tired of the same old 6 outfits..

Stretch marks: nothing yet!

Belly button in or out: still in but all flattened and stretched out

Sleep: okay for the most part

Best moment this week: our baby shower! We were showered with so much love for baby G!! It was so nice to be surrounded and supported by all the women in my life, and now we've got lots of baby loot to go through :)

Worst moment this week: started to feel a little light headed the other day when I woke up and that was kind of weird...I'm trying to slow down a bit and be more patient with myself...

Miss anything: my flexibility, being heartburn free

Movement: oh my goodness-this little guy is so active, it's crazy! Especially at night, when I try and settle down, so we'll see what that means for when he's here, but I see many late nights in our future. 

Cravings: still love milk! But other than that, not so much...

Looking forward to: going through all our new presents and finishing up the nursery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment