Friday, January 10, 2014

31 Weeks



How far along: 31 weeks-only 9 more to go....we're in the single digits here!!

Gender: boy!

Weight gain: about 20-22 lbs

Maternity clothes: still loving them-I just ordered a blue dress for my shower that was on major sale :)

Stretch marks: none yet....

Belly button in or out: very flattened...not sure if I have the kind of belly button that will 'pop'..

Sleep: oy...it's rough...I've got my snoogle and wedge and it's still pretty rough. I guess that's just natures way of preparing me for many sleepless nights to come!

Best moment this week: starting to get some shower presents delivered here to the house-ahhh so exciting!!!!

Worst moment this week: just a general feeling of tiredness, starting back after that long winter break

Miss anything: restful sleep!

Movement: oh yes, tons! We can really see him movin' and groovin' in there!

Cravings: nothing really...

Looking forward to: our baby shower next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment