Friday, January 3, 2014

30 Weeks



How far along: 30 weeks-only 10 more to go-ahhh!!

Gender: it's a boy!

Weight gain: 2lbs so far-yikes!

Maternity clothes: loving my maternity leggings, tanks and tops 

Stretch marks: none yet-fx'd!

Belly button in or out: in-ish...? It's not fully out but could pop at any minute 

Sleep: ehh it's so-so at this point, definitely getting use out of my snoogle!

Best moment this week: celebrating New Years Eve with good friends and the love of my life thinking about all the amazing times that lie ahead for us this year. 

Worst moment this week: nothing that I can think of actually...

Miss anything: being able to bend over and put on boots, pick things up etc...

Movement: yes! I could actually see the little guy moving around in there from the outside!

Cravings: nope not really...think I missed out on the whole 'cravings' part of pregnancy...

Looking forward to: our first birthing class on Sunday! Should be interesting and terrifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment