Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Is there anything better...

Than New York City at Christmas time? 

The hustle and bustle of busy shoppers, carriage rides through Central Park, Christmas in NY just has a special place in my heart. As a little girl, my family went to the Radio City Christmas show every year on the first Saturday of December-it was our tradition. So this year my mom and I thought it would be fun to continue the tradition as adults.

We headed down on a bus trip to New York City last Saturday, the first Saturday of December. We ate lots of food, did some sightseeing and shopping and of course saw the Christmas show. It was a little different but with all the same nostalgia. 











I can't wait to start Christmas traditions with my little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment