Monday, December 16, 2013

27 weeks

Okay so I'm a little tardy on this, and will be 28 weeks in 2 days, but better late than never! 

(Horrible pic-sorry, I'm fighting a cold)


How far along: 27 1/2 weeks

Gender: it's a boy!

Weight gain: none since last visit, about 17 lbs overall so far

Maternity clothes: loving my maternity leggings and stretchy shirts lately 

Stretch marks: none yet-using oil and creams almost daily

Belly button in or out: tentatively in-could pop any day!

Sleep: eh not too horrible...I've been waking up around 4:30 for the past few days, which is especially annoying, considering I only get 30 mins until my alarm goes off

Best moment this week: baking Christmas cookies and seeing two former students thriving!

Worst moment this week: coming down with this cold/flu quickly last night-I've been trying to sleep it off and fend off any fevers

Miss anything: a nice Christmas cocktail or glass of wine at all the parties

Movement: lots and lots-kicks, punches and squirming

Cravings: still like milk-not having it everyday anymore though...

Looking forward to: Christmas in 9 days!!! Ahh!! And reaching the third trimester on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment