Thursday, December 19, 2013

28 Weeks-3rd trimester!!



How far along: 28 weeks yesterday! So happy to reach the milestone of 3rd trimester!!

Gender: 💙baby boy! 💙

Weight gain: overall about 17 lbs

Maternity clothes: still lovin them, although the ones I bought early on are getting a little tight and small...may need to make another trip soon!

Stretch marks: none yet-crossing fingers, toes and everything else

Belly button in or out: it's debatable...mostly in, but starting to peek out a bit

Sleep: my back's been killing, so sleep has been a little rough this week-so looking to return to yoga on Saturday!

Best moment this week: Classroom breakfast with parents and kids saying why they're thankful for us as teachers :)

Worst moment this week: refused to take the sidewalk this morning because I was nervous about ice so I decided to trudge through the snow and got snow all down my boots and my pants were all wet. Not one of my finer moment!

Miss anything: a little baileys in my cocoa :)

Movement: oh yeah, everyday. This is one active little boy

Cravings: well I have been going crazy baking cookies lately and sampling all the products of course :)

Looking forward to: Christmas next week!! Can't wait to be surrounded by loved ones for the holiday!


2 comments:

  1. You look great!! Only 17 pounds? I feel like I gain that over the holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm sure I'll be packing on some lbs next week! :)

    ReplyDelete