Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday-there's no pressure for finding the perfect gifts, it's a time that's full of family and feeling thankful. So, in that spirit, every Thursday until Thanksgiving, I'm going to try and reflect upon the week and list the things that I'm thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This past week, I've been in a bit of a funk, for no reason in particular, I mean work's been tough, blah, blah, blah, I feel so silly being in a bad mood and feeling bad about my life, when really there's no need to. There are people struggling with really heavy things, and I feel like I have no right to complain. None the less, it was just one of those weeks. Hopefully this next one will be better.

Here are some things I'm thankful for this week:

1.) Pumpkin everything! I had at least one pumpkin beverage a day this week, sometimes even two :)

2.) Random days off in the middle of the week, so I can have a morning cup of coffee with the hubs.

3.) People that are there for you when you're having a tough day and give, give, give, even when you have nothing to give back (emotionally).

4.) Windows open a crack at night, a cool breeze blowing in and a blanket
that is three times the size of me that I can bundle up in.

5.) Peaks of color starting to pop on trees!

6.) The fall show line-ups that are cracking me up! I'm loving Go On, The New Normal,
Guys With Kids, The New Girl, Modern Family...

7.) A variety of pumpkin beers

8.) Walking around town with this little pup in tow

9.) Pretty sunrises that make a 6am commute that much better 


10.) New slippers from Target

11.) Matching mani/pedis 


Those are just some of the things that made me smile this week, what are you thankful for lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment