Monday, October 22, 2012

Pure Happiness: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

This past weekend, I decided to indulge on a treat that I've seen all over Pinterest, magazines and TV. 
Believe me they are worth the hype! 


Here's what I did to make these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies-aka pure happiness :)



Gather Ingredients:



Cream together 2 sticks butter, softened



Add 1 cup brown sugar and 1 cup white sugar, cream until smooth




 Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time, then 1 tsp vanilla and 1 can pumpkin puree



 Slowly incorporate dry mixture: 3 cups flour, 2tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp cinnamon, 
1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp cloves, 1/4 tsp nutmeg



 Add 1 bag of chocolate chips-I used dark chocolate!



Bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes...



And voila!



Make sure you have people to share with, these will be tempting!





SO glad I tried this recipe, I was a little wary of pumpkin in my chocolate chip cookies, 
but these are delish!


1 comment: