Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Post Vacation Blues

Is it just me or does coming back from vacation give people the blues? We had such an amazing time on the Cape and Vineyard and (I feel like I say this every year, but...) this year was the best yet! It was great to see everyone and even though we haven't seen some of our friends for months, it was as if no time had passed at all. Those types of friends are blessings. 

So I'll be over here, easing myself back into reality, grocery shopping, doing loads and loads of laundry and trying to work off those extra pounds I brought back with me...

Here are some pics through my iphone-actual pictures to come when I get around 
to downloading them all :)


Top Left: sunset ferry to MV
Top Right: date night in Oak Bluffs
Bottom Left: hanging around OB
Bottom Right: Mom chillin'

Top Left: couples shot at my favorite restaurant ever-Jimmy Seas
Top Right: Happy 4th!
Bottom Left: My stud hubs :)
Bottom Right: Flag waving in Oak Bluffs


 Top Left: View of Vineyard Haven
Top Right: Breakfast at Black Dog (hence the extra 5 lbs)
Bottom Left: Lighthouse at Telegraph Hill
Bottom Right: Beach bums at South Beach


Top Left: Good-bye Mimosas at Coop de Ville-Oak Bluffs
Top Right: Mother/Daughter matching fedoras at ferry
Bottom Left: Saying good-bye to MV
Bottom Right: Saying hello to Cape Cod with a Pina Colada


No comments:

Post a Comment