Monday, July 23, 2012

master bedroom update

This past weekend, our master bedroom got a major update! Thanks to my in-laws who bought us new sheets for our 2nd anniversary-apparently it's the "cotton anniversary" so it was very apropo!

Here are some of the before's...please don't judge-I just took pics without tidying it up :)




And here are the after's! I was inspired by the gray sheets, and picked up some soft gray curtains via target, a new duvet cover via west elm and I added a pop of color with a green blanket I had via west elm and a green arm chair (thrifted) for a reading nook...I think it's quite an improvement!


I absolutely LOVE my new reading nook! Since it's our only bedroom, if I wanted to watch TV, I had to sit on the bed...which wasn't always enjoyable.  Now I have this sweet little nook to read, relax and watch my shows :) It's only a start, I'm planning to add a gallery wall above the bed, and some other pops of color to the walls!

I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment