Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gallery Wall

So.... in keeping with the theme of home improvement projects I've been on lately, this past weekend, I decided to tackle the space above the couch. It has been bare since we moved in-about 5 months ago-but it's just such a large space that I couldn't commit to putting something there. I debated finding a great piece of art, a mirror or some large photographs, but in the end, nothing 'spoke' to me. 

That is until I was perusing my favorite (addictive) website pinterest! I ended up pinning a bunch of great gallery walls that people had in various places around their homes. I thought this was something I could tackle, so I headed off to Target to get some great frames-I did a mix of black and white-and printed out some of my favorite photos. I wanted a mix of family, places we loved, our pup, and of course, some of us as a couple.























Okay-living room gallery wall-check!
Onto the next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment