Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas/New Years Update

I don't know about you, but this past holiday season flew by! Vacation was relaxing and spent with friends and family. It was busy, but always fabulous to be surrounded by loved ones.

Christmas Morning!

Gertie's favorite present



New Years Eve! Ready for a night out on the town :)


Although these past two weeks were restful,relaxing and rejuvenating...I have to say I'm definitely looking forward to getting my little family back to our day to day routine.

New Years always brings a sense of renewal and fresh starts, and after this rough year, I'm ready to start fresh! Looking forward to a wonderful 2012 filled with lots of the same (friends, family, work) and hopefully some new and exciting things as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment