Friday, October 25, 2013

20 Weeks



How far along: 20 weeks-halfway there! 

How big is baby: baby is a banana

Weight gained: still around 12 lbs

Maternity clothes: Loving maternity clothes! 

Stretch marks: still none yet

Miss anything: definitely missing the pumpkin beers! 

Movement: none :( found out at my ultrasound that I have an anterior placenta, which may be making it more difficult to feel things, but I've been reassured that within the week or so, I should be feeling some movements

Cravings: still nothing really

Other symptoms: lower back pains have gotten pretty intense, still some numbness at night on the side I'm sleeping on

Best moment this week: seeing Baby G on the big screen! Loved seeing him or her move around on the screen and hear the ultrasound tech say 'everything looks perfect!'

Worst moment this week: Well, two days after the 'perfect ultrasound' I had some light spotting, which of course sent me completely over the edge-I was a huge basketcase-poor nick :/. But after going to the midwife and being assured that everything is fine, and some spotting is normal, I'm starting to feel better....

Most looking forward to: prenatal yoga! It's been weeks since my last class and my whole body is feeling it

No comments:

Post a Comment