Monday, October 14, 2013

19 Weeks

So, I know I'm a little late to the party, but with holding my breath, through the first trimester, starting school and moving to a new apartment-I am just finally getting some weekly bump pics and updates. I promise I'll try to be more consistent from here on out, as I really want to document this special time!




How far along: 19 Weeks today!

How big is baby: baby is a mango :) About 6 inches long and weighs about 8.5 oz

Weight gained: about 12 lbs so far

Maternity clothes: Love them! Maternity pants are my BFF right now, I have work pants, jeans and a cute pair of colored jeans that are all in rotation. I have a few maternity tanks that I wear with my regular sweaters.

Stretch marks: None yet!

Miss anything: All the fall drinks out right now-hello Shipyard pumpkinhead and pumpkin martinis!

Movement: (im)patiently waiting for some kicks! Baby G must be a pretty chill baby...

Cravings: Nothing yet-but when I get hungry, I need to eat right then and there!

Aversions: Nothing really....I got sick last week after I ate an apple, but I think that was because of my cold, not because of morning sickness.

Other symptoms: lower back pains, some leg cramping....

Best moment this week: finalizing our move into our new 2 bedroom apartment!! And painting baby G's room gray-pics to come later!

Most looking forward to: our anatomy ultrasound on Monday!! Can't wait to see our little one in action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment