Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We gonna party like it's our....

So, with my husband's and my birthday being a day apart-mine was yesterday and his is today-our birthday's are a pretty big celebration around here. This year we kept it low key and had both our families visit for the weekend, which was really fun. On our actual birthdays, we celebrated by going out to dinner and walking our dog...I guess we really are getting old!

Nick entered the last year of his twenties, and I'm 2 years behind at 27. This past year, especially these last few months have been some of the toughest times of our lives, so we gladly cheered on a new start and a new year, here's hoping 27 and 29 are healthier and happier!

My birthday cupcake! 


Nick's cake (he adamantly requested Betty Crocker-ugh!) 

My birthday present from my parents! 

A birthday walk

relaxing post-walk with Gert! 

birthday sangria!



Happy birthday babe! I'm so lucky to have you as my husband, best friend, and partner-in-crime! I love you so much and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays by your side xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment