Saturday, September 15, 2012

On 3 day weekends....

....oh, 3 day weekends...I always feel pressure to plan something fabulous and amazing for a 3 day weekend. It seems like a rare event that should be celebrated with grand plans. This 3 day weekend did not quite work out that way. We have no grand plans, we have no celebrations to go to-and I'm okay with that. This past week was my first full week back at school, and it was a tough week-complete with all 5 days being 12+hours. So, I'm perfectly happy to have no major plans.


I envision curling up with the two new books I got last night. I envision going to a yoga class between now and Monday. I envision sprucing the house up and getting out some fall decor. I envision some pumpkin beers and pumpkin spice lattes. I imagine the hubs and I watching lots of football come Sunday. And maybe, just maybe I'll convince him to go for a mini-day trip on Monday. I'm thinking somewhere up in NH or maybe the original Yankee Candle.


Ah, yes, a relaxing low-key 3 day weekend is just what I need :)


Happy Weekend! What are your plans-do you all have low key, relaxing or amazing, busy weekends ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment