Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Fashion Wishlist

Fall is by far, my favorite time of year. The crisp air. Sweaters. Scarves. Boots. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Football. Apple & Pumpkin picking. Thanksgiving. Need I say more?

So, after the dog days of Summer, I look forward to that first crisp day when I can pull on my jeans, 
and a sweater or scarf walking out the door.

Here are some of the fashions I'm really excited about this fall:

Boots:
1. Target, 2. Isaac Mizrahi, 3. Cole Haan, 4. Steve Madden

Sweaters:

1. Gap 2. H&M 3. H&M 4. Gap

Blazers:


1. JCrew 2. H&M 3. H&M 4. JCrew

Dresses:

1. Gap 2. H&M 3. H&M 4. Gap


Accessories:

1-3. Gap 4. JCrew

Now that I'm feeling inspired, I think a trip to the outlets is in order! I'll be heading there this weekend and I'll keep you posted on what finds I pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment