Tuesday, April 17, 2012

we gonna party like it's your...

birthday!

 Coincidentally, my husband and I were born a day apart (and two years)...so every year we get to have a double birthday celebration extravaganza.  It's really fun for us,
and makes it feel like the party just don't stop :)

This year, my birthday fell on patriots day (here in Massachusetts we celebrate some pretty random holidays), my in-laws came up to visit us and we also got to experience the re-enactment of the 'shot heard round the world' which takes place every year at 5am on the green, in the town where we just moved. Although it was bright and early, we were all really excited to be a part of this event especially since starbucks opened it's doors at 4:30am :)

And the best part of all? I got this pretty little baby for my birthday!!


It's pretty amazing and I love it! I've already been reading up a ton on how to enhance my pictures and am planning on taking a course this summer :)

Here are some of my favorite shots from our birthday weekend extravaganza!

some of the fam

being silly :)

horseshoes-gertie's excited

love my in-laws!

two patriots decked out in garb-(and yes it was this dark at 4am)

sunrise over buckman tavern lexington, ma

the british are coming!

battle in full force



happy birthday babe!

yummmmm :)

love this shot :)

2 comments:

  1. 5AM? Not many people I know would be up for that. I would but no one else.

    Happy Birthday (belated).

    ReplyDelete