Saturday, June 30, 2012

Packing for MV!

Our annual family vacation to Martha's Vineyard is coming up and I can't wait! I still find myself getting as giddy and excited as I did our first trip, back when I was 11 years old!

It's such a special and magical place for me. Countless family memories have been made.
l spent those first summers with cousins and friends riding our bikes to South Beach and walking into town to get Mad Martha's. I then spent my early teen years pining after tanned Oak Bluffs boys, and in recent years shopping in Edgartown and enjoying some of the local nightlife. I look forward to the years when I introduce my own children to this special place, walking my babies on the beach as we watch the Menemsha sunset, buying them cute little MV shirts in Vineyard Haven, 
and most importantly continuing this precious family tradition.

So laundry and packing awaits me as I get ready to travel to the place that will 
forever be my summer home- Martha's Vineyard.
shoestoteshortsmaximen's swimbraceletdressbeltanchor necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment