Friday, December 16, 2011

Looking Forward...

These past two weeks have been incredibly stressful. Between horrible meetings at work where I was told by a parent that I 'traumatize children' and getting caught up in a credit card scam, I just haven't been feeling all that jolly....

This weekend, I'm going to attempt to put that all behind me and try to live in the moment and most importantly look forward. I know things could be worse, and I really am thankful for all the blessings in my life.

I'm hoping to:
1.) bake Christmas cookies that are red and green :)

2.) finish my Christmas shopping

3.) get together with family that I haven't seen in months

4.) drink hot cocoa with whipped cream (my husband's rivals starbucks :)

5.) dress my dog up in silly festive outfits

6.) watch Elf a couple times-"the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"

7.) sit in front of the fireplace and admire our tree

8.) attend a holiday party or two...

9.) drive around the fancy neighborhoods and look at lights

10.) get in the holiday spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment