Monday, November 21, 2011

Black Friday Madness



I love the holidays so so much, and for me Thanksgiving weekend is the kick-off to the holiday season. I am officially 'allowed' to put up decorations, play Christmas music (like that wasn't happening in my car already...) and all the other fun holiday things. This is without a doubt my favorite time of year! While I love Thanksgiving, the turkey, stuffing, gravy, pies-yum! I really get a rush thinking about all the sales that Black Friday brings. For as long as I can remember my Mom and I and some family friends pack up the car and head to the Manchester VT outlets bright and early to get all the early bird sales. Now outlets in Manchester will mean I'll miss the traditional Black Friday favorites-Target, Macy's etc. however, I will have my laptop ready for the on-line sales! My husband has now begun to refer to me as the crazy Target lady....yes the training has begun :)

But really what's the harm, when afterwards I end up like this:



Happy (almost) Black Friday everyone!! May the sales gods be with you :)

1 comment: