Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Must Haves

I absolutely adore fall and I'm so excited it's finally here-those September days are so confusing-it's not quite summer weather, not quite fall weather-getting dressed was tricky.  But now I'm so excited to break out some of my new fall wardrobe additions. There are also a few things still on my list to get :)

Riding boots:

Banana Republic

Ralph Lauren



Colored Cords:
Loft

Loft
Animal Print:



{Banana Republic}

Scarves:
Nordstrom

Loft

I just love fall fashions-can't wait to shop some more-hitting up the outlets this weekend for some Columbus Day Sales :)

3 comments:

  1. i will obviously have to get you to help me with this boot thing. living in the carolinas... i have never worn a single pair of boots... and now moving to alaska IN THE WINTER... i have been told that flats and heels are absolutely forbidden and you wear boots 5 months out of the year! i dont even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boots will definitely be a MUST in Alaska!! So exciting! I could SO help you with the boot thing-definitely a pair of Wellies (rain boots), winter boots (LL Bean, Merrell or something of the like), cute Uggs-suede and those cute scarf/sweater material ones-lots of shopping opportunities!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with leopard shoes! i have been on the search for some loafer ones for the longest time. great post!!

    nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete