Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All About Me A-Z


 So I came across this 'all about me' survey and thought it would be a fun way for you to get to know me a little better-enjoy :)

A. Age: 25

              B. Book I'm currently reading: The Art of Racing in the Rain


C. Chore you hate: only one? dishes-next apt. dishwasher required!

D. Dog: Gertie!! Love of my life :)

 E. Essential start to your day: Coffee! At least 2 cups...

F. Favorite Color: deep purple and marigold

G. Gold or Silver: Gold

H. Height: 5ft. 10in.

I. Instruments you play: ummm does whistling count?

J. Job Title: Special Educator

K. Kids: none yet!
L. Live: Boston, MA

M. Married: Yes! Just celebrated our 1 year :)

N. Nicknames: Lizzie, Lizzie Lou, Bit

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: none-knock on wood-I hate hospitals!

P. Pet Peeves: being late/people who are late

Q. Quote from a movie:  I'm down, I've got the 411, and you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy, I don't care how dope his ride is. My momma didn't raise no fool! 
{10 things I hate about you}

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings-only child, adopted at birth, but now I have 2 wonderful brothers-in law :)

T. Time you wake up: On weekdays around 5:30am, weekends around 8am

U. Universities attended: Simmons College

V. Vegetables you love: Onions, peppers, eggplant, potatoes-so many!

W. Who inspires you: my Mom, Giada de Laurentiis

X. X-rays you've had: dentist, hand when I broke it slipping on ice last winter :(

Y. yummy food: thin crust pizza, scallops, a great wine

Z. zoo animal favorite: elephants-love them, but I usually feel sad for them 
if they're living in the zoo :(


 Let me know if you play along-I'd love to read yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment