Saturday, July 9, 2011

1st Wedding Anniversary

I cannot believe it's been a year since I've been married-this past year has flown by! I know this is cliche but I truly feel so lucky, I married such a great man who has been my partner now for nine years and is without a doubt my best friend.

This year has had it's challenges: my husband lost his job (thankfully he was just hired!), I broke my hand (still working on physical therapy), and we struggled financially. However, this has also been a year full of extreme joys that I never knew we would have. Nick makes me smile every day and knowing I get to come home to him is the greatest comfort. I am so excited for the years to come, knowing I'll have Nick by my side to live this life we've been blessed with is the best feeling. He is an amazing husband, and I know he will be an amazing father-I just can't wait to see what the future holds.

Pictures from our wedding day a year ago:

One of my favorite pictures-I was walking into my wedding-so full of excitement and anticipation!


Saying our "I do's"


exchanging rings
You may now kiss the bride!

We did it!
vintage shot
And they lived happily ever after...  :)
xoxo,


Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment